Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Twenty-One

Sunday, July 4

Crunchwrap Supreme.

I walked around at the Taste of Chicago all day on the 4th, eating all kinds of delicious food, like Chicago-style deep-dish pizza and vegetable tempura, but guess who didn't have her camera. Ah well.

Anyway, this is probably my favorite item on Taco Bell's menu. A flour tortilla around a crisp corn tortilla, tomatoes, lettuce, ground beef, refried beans, sour cream, hot sauce...and then grilled. I would eat this every day.

4 comments:

  1. Oh mercy. I would have been in heaven at Taste of Chicago! Crunchwrap is a good way to end the day, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw no beef....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, you would have LOVED Taste of Chicago! It was a really fun experience, even if it was 200 degrees out.

    Jen - No camera because I didn't bring my camera, haha. Bad call on my part.

    Oh, oh there was beef, Bea. You can also get it with chicken but it changes everything. I'm sure it's some sort of Crunchwrap betrayal.

    ReplyDelete