Monday, August 9, 2010

Forty-Six

Thursday, July 29

Strawberry Pop Tart.

Spent some quality time with a community college vending machine, waiting for the BFF to get off work. I realized it had been several years since I had a really good Pop Tart, so, after ensuring I had the necessary 65 cents, I bought one (or two, as it turned out). I think I have a whole different level of appreciation for junk food since I didn't get too much when I was growing up (thanks, Mom and Dad!), so now it's something I really savor. Followed by regret...followed by salad.

4 comments:

  1. Just so long as it isn't followed by a cold. (You know about that, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHA!! That's me to a T junk-food wise. Well articulated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you actually said "really good Pop Tart." I don't think those words have ever been used together before.

    ReplyDelete